Re: books on debian of a beginner nature?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 06:06:37PM +0300, Lars Noodén wrote:
> Well, one out there is the Debian Administrator's Handbook publicly
> available:
>
> 	http://debian-handbook.info/
>
> That covers things at an intro level.

I had the privilege and pleasure of working on the translation of this
book, and can say that I learned a TON by working on it.
I highly recommend it.
Raphaël and Roland really know their stuff, but present it in a way that
anyone can read.
You can download it free in pdf form from that site,
read it online at
http://static.debian-handbook.info/browse/stable/index.html
Or, if, like me, you prefer a Free (faif) format, I converted it to
.djvu and have it at http://tonybaldwin.me/books/debian-handbook.djvu

./tony
--
http://www.tonybaldwin.me