Re: unique install question?

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 05:14:16 -0400, Mark wrote in message
<[🔎] 201206130514.16720.mark@neidorff.com>:

> On Tuesday 12 June 2012 5:55:21 pm Karen Lewellen wrote:
> > ...it is also the bit that does not work, which is why I asked here.
> > Karen, who is playing catch up, and profoundly appreciative of all
> > the wisdom shared here today.
> >

> Karen,
>
> Have you contacted U of Toronto for help with your problem?  From the
> outside, the university seems to be on the cutting edge of technology
> and linux development.

..while you're there, Karen, ask them for their opinion of the
http://knopper.net/knoppix-adriane/index-en.html, it speaks. ;o)

..if you go the Knoppix route, stay with version 6.7.1, todays
current version 7.0.2 has a wee bug that denies you your use of
useful menus, you'll need a new /etc/inittab.adriane:
http://knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix702-en.html section "Known
bugs in version 7.0.2", should be fixed in 7.0.3.

..knoppix is a good way towards Debian.  Can Debian Installer
match it for blind people?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: