Re: books on debian of a beginner nature?

Thank you Gustin (Bcc) :)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Gustin [...]
To: Ralf Mardorf
Subject: Re: ebooks
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:19:21 -0600

Not Debian specific at all.  Anyone writing scripts is likely to already
know about these.

http://tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/html/
http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/

Hth,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
Sorry Gustin,

        I don't have access to old emails at the moment, but I remember
that you
        recommended two excellent ebooks, how to write shell scripts,
about
        globbing etc.. IIRC you at least payed much money to get one
book bind
        by a copy shop.

        Do you still know the two ebooks?

        Btw. Debian list is an open list, so if you reply, don't reply
to the
        list too, if you won't your email address public, without a
replaced
        @-sign or something similar.

        Regards,
        Ralf