Re: mp280

Never used that printer :(

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM, steef <debian.linux@home.nl> wrote:

dear martin,

thank you for your answer. the canon company has the appropriate linux-software, which i installed and which is working like a charm.

my problem is still the lack of (x)sane_backend_software: allthough i tried hard i did not yet succeed in making the mp280_scanner work together with (x)sane or the gimp (&&)

why the mp 280?: well: somebody gave me that printer and during the proces of atarting the thing up with appropriate help from some of the list_members i refreshed, as a long time debian_user, my knowledge.

nochmals, vielen Dank,

steef
groningen, holland