Re: what happened to spam filters of this list

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jun 2012 18:23:02 +0600
> Aft nix <aftnix@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Aft,
>
>> So many spams are directed to this list. Any spam filter there?
>
> No there aren't.  If the were no spam filtering there would be,
> literally, hundreds of spam mails to the list every day.
>
>> I've accidentally replied one of them, no 100's mails are flodding my
>
> If you take your eye off the ball, that's your fault, and your fault
> alone.  Take responsibility for your own (stupid) actions, and don't try
> and blame others.

Hi,
I'm taking full responsibility of my actions.

i'm talking about the subsequent spams, probably generated from same
source. I'm just checking that same kind of spam(with similar message
body) is posted multiple times. So spam filter of the list should
detect it.

No one's blaming anything. just checking.
cheers

--
-aft