Re: what happened to spam filters of this list

On Sat 02 Jun 2012 at 18:23:02 +0600, Aft nix wrote:

> So many spams are directed to this list. Any spam filter there?

We would all notice if spam filtering on the list was non-existent.

> I've accidentally replied one of them, no 100's mails are flodding my mailbox.

How does one "accidentally" reply to a mail?

> I know its me who acted stupid, but still, a spam filter would have been nice.

It happens. The best thing is to ignore and delete mails which look
provocative, completely off-topic or silly. Like this one, for example. :)