Re: Computer case

PS: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001220

Those cases seems to be consumer, gamer cases similar to the elCheapo
one I already own. The above case has got a sidewall locking mechanism
as my case has got too. If the case starts to vibrate, caused by the
HDDs, the sidewalls will make noise, since they've got a bad clearance.

I don't need extra fans and I don't want an integrated PSU.
My hardware already is silent, just the case will cause noise and
additionally fixing the cards is a PITA.

Shielding for all modern computers seems to be an issue, not caused by
the cases (only).