Re: Having great difficuty

----- Original Message -----
From: Camaleón
Sent: 5/28/2012 1:48:05 PM
Subject: [OT] Re: Having great difficuty

On Mon, 28 May 2012 12:14:27 +0100, James Alan Brown wrote:

> I wonder if you can help
> I placed an order for Debian Linux at inuxcentral.com they took my
> credit card details but they now say that there not going to ship the
> order. My order number is 05192012122325-0001 It was for Debian Linux
> 6.0.5 i386 8 dvd set software
>
> regards James Alan Brown

I'm afraid we can't do nothing from here, this is a Debian user mailing
list, we're not related to linuxcentral.org at all :-(

You should contact the linux central people and ask them about your order
and what are your options (if they can't deliver your order, the usual
would be not charging your credit card). Also, it's better that you avoid
sending sensitive data here (such as your order ID), this is a public
mailing list and you never know how your data could be (ab)used...

If you just wanted to get a physical Debian CD, you can download by
yourself from Debian site (or one of their mirrors) or ask here to see is
someone near you can send you via courier a CD.

Greetings

--
Camaleón

You can contact the credit card company and void the transaction from there.

Larry