RE: Configure sudo

Having a quick google look, perhaps this could be a solution for your problem:

http://www.unix.com/unix-advanced-expert-users/39736-sudoer-file-controlling-parameters.html

I'm sure though you can specify the parameters used in the sudoers file, one of my (private) machines is set up in that way to allow others only to restart Apache.
Will have to double check though at a later point, no access to it from work place...