Re: Word Perfect 5.1 under Free Dos

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 04:25:23PM -0500, Charles Kroeger wrote:
> Installing Free Dos loading in a copy of Word Perfect 5.1
> that can also use the system printer under CUPS?

Ah! A true believer!

IMHO think WPDOS  to work with CUPS is more trouble than it's worth. The
following page suggests that WPDOS gives you the option to print to a
postscript file. If your printer understands postscript (and I think
almost all of them do at this point?) you can print the resulting
postcript file using lpr.

http://etd.vt.edu/howto/workshop/qa.html

John