wheezy: non-free latex fonts no longer work

Dear list,

some time ago I installed and use some non-free fonts for latex. They
were installed by

getnonfreefonts-sys --verbose -a

After the latest texlive update of wheezy some days ago, these fonts do
not work any more:

[...]
kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 0+456/600 --dpi
456 uopb8r
mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for uopb8r.
mktexpk: perhaps uopb8r is missing from the map file.
kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
[...]

Apparently, the command getnonfreefonts-sys is no longer available.

How could I install or reactivate the optima font?

Thanks,
Johannes