OT: Google chrome stable question

I know Google Chrome is not directly supported by the debian community.
I do however think there are some of you that use this browser and this
question is directed to those folks. I have 'debianized' Google chrome
stable from their website installed and I am getting an error message on
some websites that I browse, that says the adobe flash is out of date.
It asks if I want to run the old version I have for now. It pops up
every time I go to a site that uses flash content. It's annoying that
'Google' has not fixed this as they develop Chrome themselves, but for
now does anyone have any suggestions for getting rid of the error.
Besides using another browser, that is!  LOL.
Thanks!
frosty