Re: Free as in speech hardware ebook reader

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 05:41:51PM +0300, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:
> P.S. How does one order an OLPC? I am interested in one for my niece,
> but it seems impossible to find in a shop. Revolution hardware indeed. :-)

They aren't generally available to the retail public. There was a
program called Get One Give One, in which you could pay for two
and get one yourself, but that's not currently running.

-dsr-

--
http://randomstring.org/~dsr/eula.html is hereby incorporated by reference.
You can't fight for freedom by taking away rights.