OT: script to remove linked directories containing specific files

Good evening,

I have moved away from iTunes back to organizing my own music. The main music directory contains several kinds of files: ogg, mp3, flac, aiff. I want to create a subdirectory that only contains links (I assume soft.) to the directories containing only ogg and mp3 files. For example, if this was my base directory:

music/ artist1/ album1/ogg-songs
/ artist1/ album2/flac-songs
... etc.

I'd like something like this:

link-dest.dir/artist1(link)/ album1/ ogg

without a link to the album2 directory because it contains flac files.

I think I know how to walk through and link to each directory, but not sure how to then go through and remove links to directories with the file type I don't want.

Any suggestions or thoughts welcome. Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android