Re: Wheezy iso cd image not booting?

Hi Joey

thanks a lot! I'll do it asap.

Josef

On 14.05.12 19:21, Joey Hess wrote:
Josef Wetzel wrote:
Hi all

I am trying to install Debian wheezy in VMWare Fusion 4.1.2 on Mac
OS X 10.7.4.
I downloaded debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso (on 13. may 12) and
configured Fusion to use this iso image as a cd drive.
When I power up the virtual machine, a blinking cursor in the upper
left corner of the screen is showing up and nothing else happens.
When I do the same thing with debian-6.0.4-amd64-netinst.iso
(squeeze), the installer comes up and everything works as expected.
(btw I burned a cd from the wheezy iso image and tried it in a Dell
desktop, with the same result: nothing happens.)

What am I doing the wrong way?
The daily builds are currently broken due to a problem with syslinux. (#672520)

Use the alpha that was released 2 days ago:

Josef Wetzel
Rosenauweg 10c, 5430 Wettingen
+41 (056) 430 05 25