Re: Wheezy iso cd image not booting?

Hello Josef,
I' just translate this from official debian page. ...which one to use? I don't know.

"There are two different netinst CD images which can be used to install squeeze with the debian-installer. These images are intended to boot from CD and install additional packages over a network, hence the name 'netinst'. The difference between the two images is that on the full netinst image the base packages are included, whereas you have to download these from the web if you are using the business card image. If you'd rather, you can get a full size CD image which will not need the network to install. You only need the first CD of the set.

Download whichever type you prefer and burn it to a CD. To boot the CD, you may need to change your BIOS configuration"