Re: Evernote message: Emailed note was not submitted

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 03:35:33PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 01:06 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > Dunno, did you see that:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2012/05/msg00705.html
>
> Sent to you personally, because you send mails to the list and the list
> forwarded them to the users with your name as sender.

No, I received a personal copy. That post is *about* me receiving it.

> I suspect we all got this messages, send to us personally. So don't
> worry, it's averaged spam.

Well, did *you* or not? It's not "averaged spam", whatever "averaged"
means.

> Even this "I'm not at home and my mailbox is full" message comes through
> the list a year or so ago.

That would be when someone sets up a vacation message but doesn't worry
or forgets about their mailing lists

> Are you all using the Internet for the very first day ;)?

You are obviously confused about a misconfiguration and *actual* spam.

> This is one more mail I wanted to write.

I know. :(

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte