Re: zfs-fuse or zfsonlinux

On Thu, 10 May 2012 14:18:37 +0100, Lists wrote in message
<4FABC02D.8080202@coffeehabit.net>:

> On 09/05/2012 23:22, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>  >
> > ..exactly _what_ should it do for you?
> >

> > ..after that, you'll be ready for the _how_.
>
> I know the what and why of what I'm doing.  Why do you assume I don't?

..because you hadn't told us you do when I responded, you
merely left us assume you do, and we all (should) know the
perils of flawed assumtions, and, because your open ended
way of asking is useful both to learn the basics, to learn
more and to explore new ideas.

..which again is I tried to nail that _what_ down.

> I asked for comment on two implementations of one piece of
> technology. Feel free to comment on that.

..I dunno these weird CDDL licenced fs'es, ext2|3|4 are
GPL and has done everything I ever needed done here.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: