Re: Only 3.6gb of 64gb RAM recognized by 64bit squeeze

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 13:04 +0200, Seyyed Mohtadin Hashemi wrote:
> Which settings?
>

> I did check the BIOS to see if all the correct CPU settings were set,
> and that CPU2 was enabled - all was as it should be, I can't to much
> to the RAM other than timings. And i did update the BIOS to the latest
> version.
>
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>         Did you check settings for the BIOS?

I suspect this was send randomly off-list, so I'll send it to the list.

I don't know. My BIOS don't has relevant settings regarding to this
issue, but some BIOS do have settings about managing the RAM. Here it's
the same, I only can handle stuff like timing.