Re: Evernote message

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 11:23 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> Who is it that is landing us with these?
> Lisi

My first and last mail regarding to this issue.

Spam happens, discussions about junk mail are useless, as long as they
are that rare, as they are at the moment.

I'm subscribed to tons of mailing lists and I handle them by one In and
another sent folder, for Debian only I added a separated folder some
minutes ago, just because of discussions how to write mails to the list.