Re: Unidentified subject! <-- hope this will be fixed soo

On Fri, 04 May 2012 18:31:09 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

No, the Subject issue is still not solved and what's worst, you e-mails
come with bad References/In-Reply-To so they are kept unthreaded:

***
***

As I already said some time ago, a "digest" format is not good for
replying but reading messages unless you have a capable MUA or add by
yourself the required header fields.

> *chuckle*
> Camaleón you're right, I switched from Thunderbird and other Mozilla
> mailers to Evolution, because it's easier to share mails between several
> installs.

I don't share that feeling.

Greetings,

--