Re: i would like to know how i can upgrade to the latest kernel on debian squeeze.

Okay - guys - thanks - i think you convinced me to go with backports :)
I have added it to my /etc/apt/source-list
and ran apt-get update

What do i do next - i have been googling it ...no luck on how to
install the latest 2.6.X kernel or the latest 3..3.X one.
Can they both live on the same box ??? I can juist different grub menu
options - is this possible?
I am sort of new to this..any kind of simple help is appriciated.
thanks again.