Re: Swap space not used

> While this computer has 8GB of RAM, which is far greater than the total
> hard drive capacities of most hard drives from twenty years ago

40MB (mega bytes!) SCSI drive for my Atari 520 ST here and 4MB RAM (I'm
a tinkerer ;) and it's not only running the Atari TOS, there's a 80286
hardware emulator running DR DOS too.

The C64 in normal usage has got less than 64KB free RAM and already run
GEOS.

But we can't compare those old machines with todays computers, since
today we're doing hardcore multi tasking, render 3D animations etc..