seamonkey 2.9.1

hi list,

up till now every version of seamonkey, since a grey far_away past, reproduced, when opened anew, exactly in the way i closed down my email-accounts.

from version 2.9.x it shuts down automatically my four email-accounts, even if i leave them opened; when i close down seamonkey completely. in other words: when i close down seamonkey completely with the inboxes opened i refind them closed when i start up seamonkey again.

it is not a great problem. however i wonder: is this a bug? is there somebody else with the same experience?

regards,

steef