Re: [OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com"

In linux.debian.user, you wrote:

> I use Gmane and post/read to mailing lists by using a newsreader client:
>
> http://gmane.org/

[caution: rant ahead]

Argh -- I already *have* usenet access through NiN, and a very nicely detailed
slrn config -- debian's list people should use a more competent mail2news gateway
that doesn't suck and break threading, period full stop. This annoys the bejeepers
out of me. To use gmane I have to figure out how to run 2 nntpervers, what a royal
PITA. Why do they bother with creating the usenet group linux.deian.user and then
break interoperability with the list from which the group is derived?!

[/rant]

Bah, I'll go have a cup of tea then maybe I'll face up to implementing this
silly "gmane" kludge that absolutely should not be necessary. Damned frustrating.
Or mMaybe I'll just subscribe the normal way and spend ridiculously long times

Anyway, thanks Camaleón for pointing me at that website (which absolutely should
not be necessary).

--
 Indulekha