Re: iptables service with debian

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 01:15:52PM -0400, Tom H wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Pascal Hambourg <pascal@plouf.fr.eu.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Tom H a écrit :
> >>
> >> Why not?

I have tried to use /etc/network/if-pre-up.d on my laptop (which uses
NetworkManager) and it does not load my iptables rules.  But if I call
my script manually, it will load properly.  Is NetworkManager
incompatible with /etc/network/if-pre-up.d?

In the meantime, I'm trying out iptables-persistent.  I have it installed now,
but there is no manpage and nothing useful in /usr/share/doc.  Time to
do some research...

-Rob