genisoimage and truncating of file names

I am creating an iso with genisoimage prepatory to burning it to dvd
for backing up of my music collection, and on checking the resulting
disc I'm finding that the mp3 name is truncated to the first word of
its title. I feel that this is happening with genisoimage and would
obvioulsy like to have the full mp3 title.

The command to genisoimage is ......... genisoimage -o
~/irishceltic.iso /home/boztu/Music/Irish\ Celtic\ Music\ Collection\
Version\ 2/ .......... which creates the file irishceltic.iso .

I cant see anything in man genisoimage or its help file of any use for
this problem, and would welcome any help that people can give.

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian 6,0.4, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.5.1