Re: Wheezy xcp-xapi /usr/share/doc/xcp-xapi/README.Debian xe Error: Connection refused (calling connect )

On 04/29/2012 06:58 AM, Camaleón wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  :-)

Shouldn't that command be "xe -help" or "xe --help"? :-?

That's what I thought on the first try. 'man xe' indicates help is a command, not an option.

I've never used that package but I would ensure to carefully follow the
steps given at the file you mentioned (README:Debian), it seems to be
somehow complicated so maybe you just missed or overlooked something
(the above error message seems pointing to a problem coming from the
network interface settings).
As suggested by the other README file, you can try to reach the devels
at IRC in #xen-api channel.

Yes, this stuff is new/ tricky. I've moved the thread to the Xen-API mailing list, and it looks like we're on the right track:

    http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2012-04/msg00046.html

David