[OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com" (was: Install a package from testing?)

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:19:58 -0500, Nick Meyers wrote:

> Good evening all,

Nick,

Can you check if this e-mail is coming from you?

***
Re: Install a package from testing?

1QA4xxx2a | Apr 29, 2012 11:21AM UTC

Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and
are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any
additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

This message was sent to mysqluser361@hotmail.com in reference to Case
#79870.
***

This is the second time I get those replies from users on this list.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón