Re: Debian Wheezy w/ Xen incorrect memory

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:11:00 -0600, Shane Johnson wrote:

(please, no html posts, thanks)

> I just installed Wheezy on my laptop using debootstrap to test Xen
> advancements from Squeeze.  Everything seems to be working great, except
> the memory is reported incorrectly under the Xen enabled OS.  Normal
> boot reports correct memory.  Included below are the details I think are
> pertinent, if you need more information, please let me know. Thanks for
> your help with this.

(...)

> uname -a:

(...)

Google suggests that since Xen >4 based kernels you have to use "xm info"
to get the full amount of ram (dom0+domu), meaning the above "uname -a"
run it from a Xen kernel just displays the amount of ram which is
available for the host (dom0-domu).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón