Re: Iceweasel mess with this mailing list

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:40:32 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> On 25.04.2012 20:34, Camaleón wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:25:19 -0700, Gary Roach wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not sure where the problem lies, but all of the mail I am
>>> receiving from this mailing list is coming in as attachments to
>>> attachments to a blank email. This mailing list is different than the
>>> others to which I subcribe in that after the index all of the messages
>>> are attachments. All my other lists are working fine but have the
>>> messages included in the body of the original email.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>
>> You wanted to mean "Icedove" (the MUA), right?
>>
>> Have you susbscribed to get "digest" instead "regular" e-mails?
>>
>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
>>

> According to "dispmua" (package: xul-ext-dispmua),

I didn't know about such a package existed (he, he... I wonder what icon
displays with my posts ;-P)

> Gary is using Icedove. I didn't even notice that the subject reads
> "Iceweasel" before I replied.

Yup, that was my first thought when I read his message.

It also happened to me (in the earlier days after I moved to Debian) that
I couldn' associate the names of the Mozilla applications as I did not
remember those "Ice-thingies" what corresponded to what exactly, I was
more accustomed to the upstream names, Firefox and Thunderbird :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón