Re: Iceweasel mess with this mailing list

On 25.04.2012 19:25, Gary Roach wrote:
> I'm not sure where the problem lies, but all of the mail I am receiving
> from this mailing list is coming in as attachments to attachments to a
> blank email. This mailing list is different than the others to which I
> subcribe in that after the index all of the messages are attachments.
> All my other lists are working fine but have the messages included in
> the body of the original email.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Gary R,

Does this happen with all emails or only those which are PGP/MIME
signed? I know that PGP/MIME causes problems with some clients, but I
don't think that Icedove is one of them.
You could try installing the package "enigmail" to see if you don't have
it already installed.

Enigmail adds GPG support to Icedove/Thunderbird. It shows banner which
reads is the signature valid or not instead of signature.asc attachments
or "long mess" in the end of emails.

--
Mika Suomalainen
gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys 4DB53CFE82A46728