FYI: nautilus-dropbox works with Xfce's file manager, Thunar

Hello, all:

I recently installed a new testing system, using the xfce
installation, so as to avoid the new GNOME. I wanted to install
DropBox, which comes in a package called nautilus-dropbox. I feared
that I was going to have to install Nautilus, but it turns out that's
not so. When I first opened the DropBox folder, I was prompted to
choose my file manager of choice, Thunar.

I found that interesting, and pleasing, and thought others might be
relieved to hear it too!

Patrick