Bacula scripts are missing

Somehow I've got my Bacula server setup with an empty /etc/bacula/scripts directory. I'm running Debian/Squeeze AMD64 and am using the sqlite3 database for the bacula catalog.

My backups are running OK (backing up the server and one other machine) but the catalog backup fails because the make_catalog_backup.pl script (and the others) is missing.

I've tried reinstalling and/or reconfiguring various bacula and sqlite3 components but so far none of them has touched the scripts folder.

Does anyone know how to get the scripts folder populated with the standard scripts?