Re: can we boot winxp iso image from grub2 ?

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:27:07 +0300
Aleksandar Kostadinov <akostadinov@gmail.com> wrote:

[.....]

> Start freedos and run the windows
> installer off it... not sure what exactly your use case is though.

[...]

I use a usb pendrive to carry all the Linux installer i.e. debian, ubuntu
as well as some useful tool like gparted, then puppy etc.....

Now I like to have the win XP installer image too in that pendrive.
If I can boot freedos via grub then there would not be a problem to
have win XP installer. Has anyone already tried that ?

Thanks