I would to report a bug...

Dear Debian Users,
I have a question for you. I'm trying debian testing in these day but I found an annoying problem that appeared to me in various Ubuntu releases and Debian Squeeze too.
I have a HP Pavilion DV5-1199el notebook, and when I reboot the system, everytime I heared a crackling noise for a second, then It stops and HP BIOS appear.

I reported few times this bug on launchpad, and for 2 or 3 releases *buntu don't had this issue (e.g. 11.04 and 11.10).

Now the problem reappeared both in Ubuntu 12.04 and debian testing too.

These are few launchpad links:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/925401
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/578566

I would like to report this bug in Debian BTS, hoping that this problem will disappear before the final release of Wheezy. How can I do that?

thanks for your attention

Sincerely

Andrea Scarparo