Re: difficult to isolate problem - browser access to router has problems on on machine but not other

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:43:34 -0500
Indulekha <indulekha@theunworthy.com> wrote:

> Arthur Marsh <arthur.marsh@internode.on.net> wrote:
> >
> > Are there any browsers on Debian that support javascript without having
> > to run under the X window system?
> >

> It does sound like a browser issue.
> lynx is pretty good at js.

lynx supports Javascript? I've long been under the impression that it
does not, although I can't currently find an authoritative reference
one way or another. [The Lynx Wikipedia page claims that it does not,
but the citation is to a TechRepublic article which does not actually
state that.]

Celejar