Re: [OT] Posting styles

On Du, 08 apr 12, 12:27:56, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> I promise to move to PGP/MIME (with clients which are compatible with
> it) when you have told me how do I verify PGP/MIME signature manually. I
> have been trying to do it for 45 minutes without getting anything else
> than message about BAD SIGNATURE.

I see what you mean. A quick search pointed me to this
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gnupg/users/48204

In what I've read so far you still didn't explain why you need to
manually verify signatures. Most of the times it's much better to tell
what you are trying to achieve.

Kind regards,
Andrei