Re: Linux TV tuner

On 11/04/12 10:20, David Goodenough wrote:
On Tuesday 10 Apr 2012, Sian Mountbatten wrote:
I have decided to get a USB TV tuner so that I can use it with my
sid(uction) box. I am in the UK. Will I need a TV licence?
It dependsa.  The tuner does not need a licence, the premises does.
So if there is already a TV there you are fine, but if this is the
only TV then yes, you do need a licence.

David

Thanx. I've now paid for a colour licence. So I'm covered.