Re: root on console accepting all the passwords but SSH access denied

given are the only uncommented lines and rest of them all are comment

    SendEnv LANG LC_*
    HashKnownHosts yes
    GSSAPIAuthentication yes
    GSSAPIDelegateCredentials no

secondly now i can also login via SSH i dont know how. i have just
created a test user "adduser" command and followed the procedure.
first i couldn't log on to SSH via "test" user but after few minutes i
can access via user "test" and also via "root" but the problem is it
accepts every thing as password. i mean no matter what ever i put as a
password it let me login.

Help please.

Thanks,