Re: Free as in speech hardware ebook reader

Hi Nick!

Thank you! I didn't see your post until after I ordered a Pocketbook. :(

I've seen the OpenInkpot project, but I decided against it, reasoning it
was still in very early development and didn't support many devices.

Right now, I plan to install an ssh server and busybox on my new device,
and if the Inkpot project isn't abandoned, I can wait for it. I should
probably get involved, since I am a programmer, but I don't know if I
have the stamina. :-)

Again thanks to all. Best of luck! I will post back my experiences.