Re: Grub-install problems was Re: terminal prompts
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Grub-install problems was Re: terminal prompts
- From: Indulekha <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 11:09:05 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20120408160905.GA21891@radhesyama>
- In-reply-to: <iO2xjemail@example.com>
- References: <iNJXI-3K8firstname.lastname@example.org> <iNKqK-4Gpemail@example.com> <iNKAp-4U3firstname.lastname@example.org> <iNXeh-M8email@example.com> <iNZSN-4Ygfirstname.lastname@example.org> <iO2xjemail@example.com>
In linux.debian.user, Frank McCormick <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I mounted sda2, and tried to ChRoot into it. I couldn't...I
> kept getting an error message "unable to run /bin/zsh"
Perhaps because it's /usr/bin/zsh?
❤ ♫ ❤ ♫ ❤ ♫ ❤