Re: [OT] Posting styles

> Now thats uncalled for. My point was, that Mika's posts are
> difficult to read as it is (because he doesn't trim them) without
> all that extra "stuff" at the end.
>
> I haven't read all the thread yet, so bearing that in mind, I think
> it is fine to sign your emails. In fact, many developers¹ do and I
> can see good reason to.
>
> Mika: Is it possible to sign your mail *without* sending the whole
> key² as well or is that another problem with enigmail?

My whole key is not in signature. The key is this what is attached to
this message.

> Ahhh... wait a minute. ....
>
> "Enigmail is capable of signing, authenticating, encrypting and
> decrypting email. Additionally, it supports both the inline PGP
> format, as well as the PGP/MIME format as described in RFC 3156."
>
> If you change to the newer PGP/MIME format and see ² hopefully
> that should at least halve your post content.

As I have said three times in this same thread, I also use K9 Mail on
phone and it doesn't support PGP/MIME.

> ¹ Although most tend to use mutt which uses gnupg.
>
> ² If that is in fact what it is; I suggest uploading your key to a
> keyserver, and just publishing the fingerprint.

I have published my key to keyserver and I have both, keyid and
fingerprint mentioned in my emails in automatically added signature.
Look at the third and fourth lines after this line.
- --
Mika Suomalainen