Re: Free as in speech hardware ebook reader

On 06/04/12 22:12, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:
looking for is a hardware reader that is designed to respect my
freedoms. Preferably one that runs a GNU/Linux system, and which I am
allowed to tinker with. It does not have to work out of the box, and I
am prepared to invest time in it and deal with bugs, as I would with a
regular computer, provided it has a community around it to support it,
as Linux distros do.

Any suggestions?

I would take a look at an Android 7" tablet & install an e-reader on it; you'd then have both.

(Or maybe that new Galaxy Note that's being advertised on TV just now.)