Re: [OT] Posting styles -- Top vs Bottom

On Sun 01 Apr 2012 at 19:32:47 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> Didn't this whole thread start, because some people (I) top-posted?

It has continued to its present length of nearly fifty posts after you
said:

   > Could someone explain me, what are "top- and bottom posting"
   > styles?

If Debian had an award for Most Inane Question of the Year yours would
most definitely be well in the running based on the Search Engine Test.
Applying a few of the other criteria the judges might consider:

   Does it help the person who started the thread?
   Does it add value to the topic in the subject header?
   Does having it labelled [OT] make it more acceptable?
   Does the poster appear to be wearing a trolling costume?

you can anticipate being a winner.