Re: aptitude failure to fetch

On Jo, 29 mar 12, 11:14:00, Yuriy Kuznetsov wrote:
> Hi Jochen,
>
> Can you advice what repository I can use instead for systems with lenny,
> please?

squeeze :)

By this I mean you should prepare to upgrade as soon as possible:

1. prepare to have the computer unusable for at least a few hours (as
long as the upgrade runs), but up to a few days, in case serious
problems come up and you need more time to fix them.

2. read carefully and follow the advice in the release notes

Kind regards,
Andrei