Re: Query about hard drive partitions maintenance

On 28/03/12 10:10, Bret Busby wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012, Camaleón wrote:

I can, more or less, use Debian (I am still learning it, after however
many years), and PC-BSD would be a learning experience, and probably, a
fair bit of hard work (I haven't used BSD, since before GUI's), so it
appears that I will have to leave PC-BSD for a bit longer, or, get a
computer that I can dedicate to (run only the one operating system on
the computer) PC-BSD.

You could run it in a virtual environment (quemu) under Debian.

Or, why not try GhostBSD; available from www.ghostbsd.org , which is a live (& installable) GUI version of FreeBSD; run from cd/dvd or pendrive.