How to monitor the internet bandwidth eater ?

Hello,

This is an office environment where client's PC are connected with a hub and that
hub is connected with the gateway debian box. How can I monitor the bandwidth at
the gateway server to check which sites are eating maximum bandwidth. I have used
iftop / ntop etc..... but still unable to get the proper report i.e. when I visit
youtube or do a torrent download from my own client box; I can't see the presence
of those connection through iftop / ntop. Could anyone suggest a proper tool
for this ? Or am I missing the right technique needed for
iftop etc  ?

Thanks