Iceape Mail View Fails To Show Multiple Accounts

I ran a dist-upgrade. View in iceape mail has changed - for the
worst.

Previously view would show all four of the mail accounts I have and for
each the choice of mailbox, sent, drafts and trash.

Now only one account is opened and the options sent, drafts, and trash
are missing.

For me this is disaster.  I want to switch between mail accounts daily
and I occasionally need to look at what I have put in the trash file.

Does anyone know how to recover these options?  The accounts are still
defined in edit/mail & newsgroup accounts settings.

Tom