Re: Failed to open VDPAU backend for mplayer2.

Good time of the day, Sven.

Thank You for Your time and answer.
You worte:

>> Besides performance I try to remove CPU 100% while paused on
>> video file - problem .
>
>This should not happen regardless of the backend used.  Do you have
>this problem in other video players as well?

I know, but so it is.

W/ other players - I have installed vlc, and it worked OK.

>> Can You prompt me how I can find out the plans on mesa - whither
>> his/her maintainer would compile his/her package w/ that support -
>> particularly and any other package of interest in general?
>
>Sorry, I have trouble parsing that.

I meant, Do You a web page that monitors maintainers' plans on a
package - like the particular one (mesa) - whether they gonna compile
vdpau support?

Sthu.